Monday 17 February 2014

Woo Hoo!!! I am a Winner!!

Hi everyone!!
Just a quick little post because I have just discovered that I won the Challenge over at Crafty Card Makers.  
It was Challenge # 109 This is a Man's World and I Am A Winner!!!  Woo!! Hoo!!

My Winner's Badge ...

 ... and the card that won!!!


I would like to thank all the ladies at Crafty Card Makers but especially Carole who was the host for this Challenge and who actually chose my card.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Feeling good right now!!!!

Thanks for dropping by and sharing in my joy!!!

Take care lovely people and God Bless.
oxox Marg


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marg. This is a wonderful card! I'm not surprised you won. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marg! Gorgeous card & I am also not at all surprised you won!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG CONGRATS!!! And very well deserved! This was such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I not surprised :) Of course you are a winner :) CONGRATULATIONS..A beautiful card and a very worthy winner... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats and well done, awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Marg, I reckon this card is totally worthy of the win too.. it is marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. massive congrats to you Margy. I am not surprised at all .. you create the best cards ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeee them all. and each one is inspiring and organic .. love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooohooo....huge congrats, Marg!! It is an amazing card & well deserved of your win :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats...and so deserved! Love that card! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats and so well deserved with this amazing card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.