Tuesday 14 August 2012

My Projects

Over the next week or so, I would like to show you some of the projects I've completed.  The first is a small chest of drawers I made using Kaisercraft.




 I'm quite pleased with the way this turned out.  I've used a Kaisercraft beyond the page kit and also a selection of their flowers and papers.
  


This is a close-up of the top. The pearls are from my stash and the butterfly was cut using a Magnolia Doohickey die.  The flowers are Kaisercraft and I've made a few elements myself, such as the little gold spirals (not sure what to call them) and the small jewel spray.



I lined the insides of the drawers with paper as well.  It just seems to finish them off nicely.

This is a view of the back.
That's it for now.  Thanks for visiting and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.