Sunday 12 August 2012

Mini Album - Take two

As promised, a few more shots of my first completed mini album. I made this album for a close friend who is  battling cancer. Thankfully, she's doing really well and is now recovering from the operation which removed the cancer completely. Her birthday is next month and I wanted to give her this album to use, perhaps, as a brag book of her grandchildren.




Here are the photo mats that I made and inserted into some pockets.











And the last page and back cover.


There's not a lot of embellishments in this album, and the ones I've used are fairly flat. I don't really like it when there's so much stuff in the book that it doesn't close.  Don't get me wrong, I love some of the mini albums I've seen on the net with all the lovely bits and pieces inside them.  I just think that when you have a book you should be able to close it. My opinion and it's possible I may change my mind about that in the future. Anyhow this is only my first so who knows what I will do next.
That's it for now, thanks for visiting and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.