Thursday 23 August 2012

Card Class Cards

Hi everyone!  So, I go to card class each week, mainly because I love crafting with other ladies who enjoy it as much as I do.  It's a lot of fun and we get to try different styles of cards.  I may not always like the cards we make but I do always get some new idea or technique that I can use in other projects. I thought I would show you a small selection of the cards we have made.




This is a calendar easel card we made.  It has four small drawers in the base for trinkets etc. and was great fun to make and easier than it looks.




 This is a waterfall card. I gave it to a male friend for his Birthday.

 Our teacher shows us the technique for making the different cards and we choose the papers and embellishments we want to decorate them with.

   


 
 I really enjoyed making this centre step card and I used it as a get well card for a friend who was in hospital at the time.


This is just a small selection of the cards we have made and, as I said, I really enjoy the process and the company.
Thanks for visiting and God Bless.   xx Marg

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which is my favourite, as they are all so beautiful. I adore the Graphic 45 papers, from a Lady's Diary. The top card with all the drawers is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.