Monday 23 January 2017

Pretty in Blue!

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog.  So nice of you to drop by.

I have another card to share with you today.
This was created with papers from Megs Garden's Spring Pastels collection.  I actually have the digital version of this collection and so I can print off just the right papers for whatever it is I'm working on.
   



Made this embellie with a silicon mold and some Modge Podge melts.  So easy to make and looks good I reckon!

Lots of small flowers from my stash in the cluster ..

.. added some sisal and die cut leaves,

.. and popped some prills in random places.

The small berry cluster was white originally .. I simply sprayed it with some blue Liqitex ink.

The inside, with space for a personal message ..

and I also covered the back  to hide the ribbon which wraps around the card.


Voila!!

I really love these pretty papers and am quite happy with the way this card turned out.


Thank you so much for your visit and enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care and God Bless

10 comments:

  1. Pretty indeed, - the cluster with that little frame looks super and the papers do look gorgeous! Lovely card design altogether with that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marg! A much nicer day up this way today, not as hot as it has been! Your card is so pretty, I love the blue background and the embellishment you made is fabulous, love the way you create the clusters! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Margaret. Great idea using the digital papers, they look beautiful. Love the little resin embellishment and the cluster is gorgeous. The ribbon tied finishes it off beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ice blue paper and your clever work with the mold. It adds an elegant focal point. The pills are gorgeous and your trademark decorating inside brings it all together beautifully. Lovely work Margy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper is beautiful - the resin mould looks GORGEOUS.... the ribbon is an fab finishing touch. Just an all-round stunner of a card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning creation Margaret! I just love the blue background paper you used, the pattern is soft and subtle and allows your stunning floral arrangement to be the star of the show! I just adore that little mold piece you made, and the background of prills is just divine! I have been searching everywhere for those Prills ever since I started following your blog, but everywhere I go, I get a funny look when I ask about them. lol. Guess I have to stick to my microbeads for now. lol. I love the beautiful shabby bow holding the card closed, a lovely finishing touch my friend! Hope you are having a great week, sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work! I am curious what is the name and brand of the leaf die?
    Thanks
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samra. Thank you for the sweet comment! The leaf die is from Cheery Lynne and it is Flourish #14.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Margaret :)
      Hugs
      Samra

      Delete
  8. So pretty Marg and my favourite colour too. I really love your cards... so pretty even the masculine ones... I wish I could do that style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.