Monday 14 March 2016

In My Planner - February

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.  So pleased you've dropped by for a visit.

This is the next installment of my Planner series.  Not sure if anyone is actually interested but each month I will show how I've completed the previous month in my Planner.  Having never used a Planner before this is a real learning curve for me and I'm afraid I have become quite addicted.  

So, here is February.


I know February is not the beginning of Autumn but I love this page and the colours matched the tag.


The full month on two pages.  I have simply added some quotes, some paper strips and some gold washi tape to pretty this up.


All of these pages are very similar.  Instead of using up all my washi tape, I've added the paper strips instead.  I have so many scraps of paper in my stash and this is as good a way as any to use them up.


Each week has a different quote and different stickers.


I really like my little owl stickers, they are so cute.


As I said before all the pages are quite similar.  Probably a bit boring but I like them reasonably clean.

Next month will be slightly different.  I have added a little stamping to my pages.  Here is a little sneak peek.



There is a little stenciling going on there too.

I am really enjoying this Planner.  It's simple and easy to do and a nice way to record the things that happen to us each day.  I know some people update their planners just once a week.  They have a special night when they sit down to write it all down and also decorate their next lot of pages.  I'm afraid I do it almost every day otherwise I would probably forget the things I most want to remember.  LOL!!

 Well, that's it folks.  A nice quick post.  Hope it wasn't too boring for you so maybe you'll come back and check out next month's pages.

Thank you so much for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care and God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marg! I hope the weather has been a bit more pleasant lately? It has been quite humid here today but cooling off now that it is night.. I love your planner and each page is special.. love the stickers and i will look forward to seeing march with its stamping.. have a good week.. they go so fast! nearly the middle of march already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Margy! Sounds like pocket letters - a bit addictive! But in a good way:) I like the pp strips idea & im enjoying seeing what you do. Keep em coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clean style you've used is appealing to me Margy. I'm not a planner gal myself, but your style looks achievable to me. Some I've seen, whilst looking great, leave little room for journalling. Look forward to seeing the stamping next time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Helen the clean style appeals to me and I have seen so much stuff around these planners but I am not really sure what you do with them I have seen so many prettied up and not much else. Do you use it like a diary to diarise all your appointments or like a journal to take note of stuff that has happened.? I am going to follow your planning journey :D Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret your work never bores anyone! This is fabbo! Love that you're recording your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice you share this Margaret! I like to see others' ideas about these kinds of projects~ Very creative pages! ~Karen O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.