Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas Cards

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog.
I'd  like to show you some of the Christmas Cards I made for this year.
As I said in my previous post, they were made in a hurry, so there's not a lot of detail and they are all pretty much the same, I just used some different papers and slightly altered the design.  They are all easel cards and the  ones I've shown here are the twisted easel.
 

 The papers I've used are from different Kaisercraft Christmas collections.
 This card simply twists in the opposite direction to the previous one.


 The base of all the cards is brown cardstock and I've matted the fronts with cream.

  The poinsettias I made myself also out of cardstock and the little branches underneath them were 
punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.
   The gold bauble sprays were from some larger sprays which I purchased and then cut into smaller pieces.


All of the shapes on the cards, the circles the swirls the fancy mats, were cut out using my new Silhouette Portrait.  I love this little machine, if I'd had to cut out everything one at a time I would not have been able to finish as quickly as I did. 

These  are just a sample of the cards I made.  In my next post I'll show you the straight easels and the inside. Hopefully you'll be interested enough to come back and take a look.

Thank you so much for visiting and I wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and  happy New Year.
Take care and God Bless.
oxox Marg


2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, your poinsettia are stunning. Your friends and family are going to be so thrilled with having such special and home-made cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really clever card Marg. I like something with abit of a twist and they certainly fit that category. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.